Sunday, August 7, 2011

[cyberjoke3000] August 8, 2011



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Even Standard & Poor's agrees: sight gags are still rated AAA!
http://www.allowe.com/Humor/sightgagbrowser.php?j=2971

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A web designer walked into a bar. But he left as soon as he saw the table layout!

The young Scottish lad and lassie were seated on a low stone wall, holding hands, gazing out over the loch. She looked at he and said, "A penny for your thoughts, Angus." "Well, uh, Margaret, I was thinkin' ...perhaps it's aboot time for a wee lil' kiss." Margaret blushed, but leaned over and kissed Angus lightly on the cheek. Angus blushed. They again gazed out over the loch. Soon enough, Margaret spoke again. "Another penny for your thoughts, Angus." "Well, uh, I was thinkin' ...perhaps it's aboot time for me to put me hand on your leg." Margaret blushed and nodded demurely. Angus blushed as he felt her comely leg. Then they gazed out over the loch some more. Soon Margaret said, "Another penny for your thoughts, Angus." "Well, uh, I was thinkin' perhaps it's aboot time I felt your chest." Margaret blushed and nodded again. Angus blushed again. Then they once again gazed over the loch. Soon Margaret quietly said, "Another penny for your thoughts, Angus." He looked at her with furrowed brow. "Well, Margaret, this time me thoughts are more serious." "Oh?" whispered Margaret, filled with anticipation. "Aye," said Angus, who continued, "Dae ye nae think it's aboot time ye paid me them first three pennies?"


To hear jokes instead of reading them, download "Al's Comedy Club" for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. It's less than a buck!


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment