Tuesday, September 29, 2009

[cyberjoke3000] September 30, 2009



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

For the past nine years, "Early Warning" Bob Michiels has read every CyberJoke 3000™ a week before I sent it out, telling me whenever I sent a duplicate joke. In all those years, we communicated solely by email...until this week. Now he is visiting the U.S. from Belgium and we have finally gotten to meet each other face to face. Welcome to America, Bob!

CyberJokester Al Johnson sends along this video guaranteed to make you smile: laughing quadruplets!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6PNps5N9I

CyberJoke 3000™ is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch from the iTunes Store! Don't read jokes--hear them!
http://tinyurl.com/CyberJoke3000

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Little Johnny's mother asked him why he got such a low mark on his test. "Because of absence," Little Johnny replied. "You weren't absent on the day of the test," she said. Little Johnny replied, "No, but the smart kid who sits beside me was!"

Bob's new job required a physical with the company doctor. All his tests turned out fine but, after a brief hesitation, the doctor mentioned that Bob had the smallest pen¡s he'd ever seen. "Tell me: do you ever have any difficulties with it being so small?" "No," said Bob, "I've got a wonderful wife, three great kids, and a normal sex life. The only problem is finding it when I have to urinate." "And you do have a normal sex life? How?" "It's no problem because then there's two of us looking for it!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment