Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[cyberjoke3000] December 1, 2010



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

You've probably noticed that I often use the website "bit.ly" to shorten long URLs. It's so easy. When you're at a page you want to share, just press Alt-d to go to the address bar, press the Home key once to move to the beginning of the address, type "bit.ly/" (without the quotes, of course), and press Enter. You'll go to bit.ly where your shortened link has already been created. Click the onscreen Copy button and it's in the clipboard so you can paste it wherever you want.

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who had discipline problems with her classes? She just couldn't keep her pupils straight!

It's all in your perspective: A woman told a friend, "I had sex last night. Did you?" Her friend replied, "Yes." "Was it good?" "No, it was a disaster. My husband came home, wolfed down his dinner, jumped on top of me, finished in four minutes, rolled over and fell asleep. How about yours?" "Oh, my night was amazing! When I got home, my husband took me out for a romantic dinner. Afterwards, we took an hour-long walk. When we got home, he lit candles all around the house and we had an hour of foreplay. Then we had an hour of fantastic sex, after which we talked for hours. It was like a fairytale!" Meanwhile, in another room, their husbands were also talking. "Did ya get any last night?" "Yep. When I got home, dinner was on the table. We ate, screwed, and fell asleep. It was perfect! How about you?" "Yeah, we did it, but it was horrible. The electric company shut off our power 'cause I didn't paid the bill so we had to go out to eat. She ordered a meal so expensive that I didn't have enough money left for cab fare home, so we had to walk for like an hour! And since the power was off, I had to light candles just to see. I was so pissed that I couldn't get it up and then I couldn't get off for another hour. When I finally did, I was so bummed that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife just wouldn't stop jabbering!"


Listen and laugh at CyberJoke 3000™&
For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment