Sunday, September 18, 2011

[cyberjoke3000] September 19, 2011



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

All right. Now it's your turn. If you enjoy these jokes and the weekly dose of sight gags, forward this email to your friends and convince them to subscribe, too. The instructions are at the bottom of every CyberJoke 3000™: "To join, send a blank email here." Thank you. Now go enjoy some sight gags!
http://www.allowe.com/Humor/sightgagbrowser.php?j=3031

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

When a deaf kid swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

"Doctor, please help me. I get no sleep because all night long I have to get up and go to the bathroom." "Of course. First, undress." She did. "Now do a handstand in front of that full-length mirror." Skeptical, but wanting to solve her problem, she did so. "Now spread your legs." She did and the doctor put his head between them, resting his chin right …there. He said, "Yes, uh huh, yes" and asked her to dress again. "Miss, you must restrict the amount of fluids you drink before bed." "But what was with that exercise before the mirror?" The doctor replied, "My wife is right; a beard would suit me!"


To hear jokes instead of reading them, download "Al's Comedy Club" for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. It's less than a buck!


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment