Wednesday, February 4, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] February 5, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

On Christmas Eve, 1968, the Apollo 8 astronauts took one of the great photos of the 20th century: Earthrise. Now, thanks to the Goddard Space Flight Center and the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, you can see and hear exactly what happened 46 years ago in space.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dE-vOscpiNc 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A man knocked on my door selling raffle tickets. He said, "You probably don't want to buy a raffle ticket from the Optimist's Club, do you?"

 

A woman watched a blind man and his guide dog cross a busy street. The dog ignored the light and nearly got them both killed. When they got to the other side, the man fished out a doggie treat and offered it to the dog. The woman bystander said, "Excuse me, sir, but your dog missed the light and nearly you both killed, and now you're going to reward him?" The blind man replied, "First I want to find his head ...so I can kick his a$$!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment