Thursday, March 26, 2009

[cyberjoke3000] March 27, 2009

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Microsoft may have finally found a way to interest people in Silverlight, its Flash competitor. They teamed with Playboy to use Silverlight to publish 53 uncensored vintage issues of the magazine online. Access is free--if you install Silverlight.
http://www.playboyarchive.com/

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

If a bus stops at a bus station and a train stops at a train station, what happens at a workstation?

"How was your last 'john,' Desiree?" "Okay, but cheap. And yours?" "One of the best: a big, muscular, handsome marine." "Oh, yeah? What did he wanna do?" "First, he asked how much for sex and I told him $100 but he didn't have enough money. Then he asked how much for a BJ and I told him $50 but he didn't have that much either. Then he asked how much for a hand job and I told him $25. He agreed, I reached in, and what a surprise! I put one hand around it, then another hand on top of that hand, and then my first hand on top of that one!" "Damn, girl, he musta been huge! Then what happened?" "I loaned him $75!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

To share CyberJoke 3000™ with others
Download this barcode (WWW or SMS) and print it anywhere you want to make people laugh.

Get a CyberJoke 3000™  SMS a CyberJoke 3000™

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment