Thursday, July 22, 2010

[cyberjoke3000] July 23, 2010



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Want to make a wall-sized poster from a photo you took? Just upload your image to this site and choose how many sheets wide you want it. It makes a PDF file for you to download. Then you just print it and tape it together.
http://www.blockposters.com

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.

It was the salesman's first day on the job selling laundry detergent door-to-door. At the first house, the door was answered by a cute young housewife. "Allow me to demonstrate New Blue Cheer, madam. Loan me your dirtiest article of clothing." She returned moments later with a filthy dishrag. "Here's all you do," he says, demonstrating. "Dip, dip, dip in New Blue Cheer, run it under your nose and it smells clean and clear!" She was amazed, and his first attempt was a success. At the next house, a haggard old fat woman answered his ring. "Allow me to demonstrate New Blue Cheer, madam. Loan me your dirtiest article of clothing." She reached under her dress, removed her filthy panties, and handed them to him. He shuddered but continued, "Now here's all you do: Dip, dip, dip in New Blue Cheer, run it under your nose and... Dip, dip, dip in New Blue Cheer..."


Listen and laugh at CyberJoke 3000™&
For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment