Monday, April 18, 2011

[cyberjoke3000] April 19, 2011



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

One thing I never anticipated about sharing my little first paragraph tips is the wonderful feedback you provide to me! Remember last week when I recommended Roboform as your password manager/web form filler? CyberJokester Tom Day says he used Roboform until he hit the free version's password limit. He now recommends LastPass, which is free and has no limit. Or, for a extra buck a month, it also works on smartphones. Since it stores your info securely on its servers, you do need an Internet connection, but then if you're surfing, that's no problem.

And Charter CyberJokester Neil Rubenking recently reviewed all the major password managers for PC Magazine; he, too, found LastPass best! Read his article, Six Great Password Managers here:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2381432,00.asp
Thanks to all who responded. After over a decade with RF, it appears I'm due for a PW manager update!

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

The trouble with lawyer jokes is that lawyers don't think they're funny and everybody else thinks they're not jokes!

The traveling salesman's car broke down near a farm. "Can I spend the night?" "Sure, but we only have one bed, so you'll have to sleep with my wife and me." "Okay." During the night, the wife woke the salesman and whispered, "If you come over here, we can have some fun." He whispered back, "Are you crazy? Your husband might be awake." She thought a moment and then suggests, "Pull a hair from his butt; if he stays asleep, come over." He did, the farmer didn't move, he went over and they had some fun. When they were done, she still wanted more, so he pulled out another hair. Still safe. More fun. And again and again, until finally the farmer complained, "Look, buddy, I don't mind you messing with my wife, but do you have to use my a$$ as a scoreboard?!"


To hear jokes instead of reading them, download "Al's Comedy Club" for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. It's less than a buck!


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment