Tuesday, October 4, 2011

[cyberjoke3000] R.I.P. my laptop



She served a long and faithful life but this weekend her hard drive croaked big time and there's no recovery possible. Fortunately, I practice what I preach: I have a backup immediately before the crash. That's the good news.
 
The bad news is: I have days of installing software and settings ahead of me. <sigh> Of course, I now have a killer new laptop many times faster and more capable than the old  one.
 
We'll see how it goes, but I hope to restart CJ3k soon. Meanwhile, visit the archives at http://www.groups.yahoo.com/cyberjoke3000 for your laughs. (I hope that URL is correct as I'm typing it from memory!)
 
AL
 
 


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment