Wednesday, October 31, 2012

[cyberjoke3000] November 1, 2012



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

In the "olden days," I often bought a Zagat book when visiting a new city. But now Google owns Zagat and all the information on their 30,000 restaurants is free. Download the app from the Google Play store here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.zagat  

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Some men remain single and make wonders happen. Some men have girlfriends and see wonders happen. The others get married and wonder what happened!

 

"Well, Jim, I can find nothing physically wrong with you," said the doctor after a complete check-up. "We've been friends for years, so I'm just going to ask you straight out: is there something else wrong?" "Well, Doc, the truth is: I just can't stand my wife. She's made my life unbearable. I fantasize all the time about killing her. Isn't there some kind of poison you could give me so I can end my grief?" "Jim, not only is that illegal, it violates my Hippocratic oath. Besides, you'd get life in prison. But how about this: take this powerful aphrodisiac, slip it in her coffee, and then you can 'love her to death.' No jury in the world will convict you for loving your wife too much. She won't last a month." "Oh, thank you, Doctor!" Jim went home and, every morning, slipped the elixir in her coffee. Weeks passed without the doctor hearing from Jim, so he stopped by Jim's house after office hours. He found Jim sitting on the deck, shivering in a blanket, even though it was a warm day. His face was gaunt and pale, he'd lost weight -- he looked terrible. "Jim? What happened?" "Doc, I followed your advice to the letter. My wife and I made love like crazed rabbits, all day and all night." As Jim paused to cough, his wife bopped out back door, slim and trim in her tennis whites. With a smile, she said she was off for a few sets of tennis. As she leaped into her new sports car, her husband wheezed and said, "Look at that dumb bitch. If she only knew she has just a week to live!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment