Monday, October 1, 2012

[cyberjoke3000] October 2, 2012



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

You know I enjoy TED talks. Here's an entertaining one that will make you think. John Lloyd's 2009 talk is about what we can't see, will never see. Gravity. Thoughts. The human genome. Time. Atoms. Electricity. Watch this stunning animation of his talk; you'll question what you actually know.
http://www.ted.com/talks/john_lloyd_an_animated_tour_of_the_invisible.html

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Things Not To Say To Your Pregnant Wife: "I finished the Oreos." "No way the baby weighs 40 pounds!" "I hope your thighs won't stay that flabby forever!" "Couldn't they induce labor? Sunday's the Super Bowl!" "My buddy Fred passed a stone the size of a pea. Boy, that's gotta hurt!" "Got milk?" "Are your ankles supposed to look like that?" "I'm so jealous; why can't men experience the joy of childbirth?" "Boy, you're really puffy today!" "Get your own ice cream." "Let's name the baby after my secretary, Tawny." "Your tattoo is the size of Madagascar!" "Retaining water? Yeah, like Hoover Dam retains water!"

 

"Dad, what is a man supposed to do on his wedding night?" Karl asked. His shy father replied, "Uh, well, uh, Karl, just, ah, put your most-prized possession where she goes to the bathroom." So Karl dropped his bowling ball into the toilet! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

 

AL
Laugh at www.allowe.com
For free jokes daily, send a blank email here

 

 

 

 

AL
Laugh at www.allowe.com
For free jokes daily, send a blank email here

 

 



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment