Sunday, November 13, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] November 14, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

At last the U.S. Election is over. Win or lose, it’s nice to get back to seeing real commercials again! Here are some “When Good Things Go Bad...” sight gags for you!
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=5621 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

The Pope arrived at the Pearly Gates and met Saint Peter. "Who are you?" asked Saint Peter. "I am the Pope." "Who? Pope? I have no such name in my book." "I'm the representative of God on Earth." "God has a representative? He didn't tell me." "I am the leader of the Catholic Church." "Catholic Church? Never heard of it. Let me check with the Boss." Saint Peter found God and said, "Some dude claims he's your representative on Earth." "I have no representative on Earth, at least none that I know of. Let me ask Jesus. Oh, Jesus!" "Yes, Father?" God explained the situation. Jesus said, "Let me talk to this guy." Minutes later, Jesus returned, chuckling to himself. "What's so funny?" asked God. Jesus answered, "Remember 2,000 years ago when I started that fishing club?"

Why do men have penises? So they have at least one way to keep a woman from talking! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment