Thursday, January 29, 2009

[cyberjoke3000] January 29, 2009

It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Today you get a special treat: two exclusive CyberJoke barcodes. Snap a photo of them with your cell phone's barcode reader and you'll get a surprise response. What? You still don't have a 2D barcode reader ap on your phone? What are you waiting for? Use your cell phone's browser, go to this address, and download one for free:
http://www.mskynet.com/static/app
When you're done, snap the left one and then the right one.
   
Tomorrow: a new day dawns.

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

One guy said to another, "One day, Goldberg and Rosenstern were talking..." "Hold on there!" interrupted his friend. "Always with the Jewish jokes! Give it a rest. Why do you always joke about my people? For a change, how about a joke about some other ethnic group?" The first guy started over, "Okay, one day, Hashimoto and Suzuki were talking at their nephew's bar mitzvah..."

As the groom entered the church, the best man noticed he had the biggest, brightest smile on his face. "Boy, you sure look happy to be getting married." The groom replied, "Buddy, that's because I just got the best blow job of my life and I'm here to marry the woman who gave it to me!" In another part of the church, the maid of honor told the bride, "You look happier than I've ever seen you." The bride replied, "Honey, that's because I just gave my last blow job!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit AlLowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright Information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment