Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[cyberjoke3000] May 7, 2009



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Infinite Monkey Comics is a cool site that will take any words you type into it and create an original 3-panel cartoon. The first two examples it came up with blew me away! (Your mileage may vary.)
http://www.infinitecomic.com

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

This morning as I buttoned my shirt, a button fell off. As I left for work, I picked up my briefcase and the handle fell off. I got in my car, pulled on the door handle and it fell off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom!

Dr. Drobkin was a world-famous cardiologist who earned his undergraduate, graduate, and medical degrees in his home town and then left for Manhattan where he quickly rose to the top of his field. Soon he was invited to deliver a significant paper, at a conference coincidently held in his home town. He walked on stage, placed his papers on the lectern, but they slid off onto the floor. As he bent over to retrieve them, at precisely the wrong instant, he inadvertently farted. The microphone amplified his mistake resoundingly through the lecture room and reverberated it down the hall! He was quite embarrassed but somehow regained his composure just enough to deliver his paper. He ignored the resounding applause and raced out the stage door, never to be seen in his home town again. Decades later, when his elderly mother was ill, he returned to visit her. He reserved a hotel room under the name of Cohen and arrived under cover of darkness. The desk clerk asked him, "Is this your first visit to our city, Mr. Cohen?" Dr. Drobkin replied, "Well, young man, no, it isn't. I grew up here, received my education here, but then moved away." "Why haven't you visited?" "Actually, I visited once, many years ago, but an embarrassing thing happened and since then I've been too ashamed to return." The clerk consoled him, "Sir, while I don't have your life experience, one thing I have learned is that often what seems embarrassing to me isn't even remembered by others. I bet that's true of your incident too." Dr. Drobkin replied, "Son, I doubt that's the case with my embarrassment." "Was it a long time ago?" "Yes, many years." The clerk asked, "Was it before or after the Drobkin fart?"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

To share CyberJoke 3000™ with others
Download this barcode (WWW or SMS) and print it anywhere you want to make people laugh.

Get a CyberJoke 3000™  SMS a CyberJoke 3000™

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment