Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[cyberjoke3000] July 1, 2009



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Remember the giant piano keyboard in the movie, "Big"? It still exists in NYC's F.A.O. Schwartz. Watch as these two women play Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor:
http://www.flixxy.com/bach-duo-piano-organ.htm

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A woman was shopping and finding great sales when her mobile phone rang. A woman's urgent voice said, "This is your family doctor. Your husband has been in a terrible car accident! He's in critical condition!" "I'm at the mall, but I'll be there as soon as possible!" she replied. She paid for her purchase and headed for the parking lot, but just had to see what was 50% off at this one shop on the way. Then she couldn't pass that wonderful coffee smell without a cup, and "I may as well have a slice of that beautiful chocolate cake, too, please." Then, feeling guilty, she dashed to the hospital, found their doctor and asked about her husband. The doctor glared at her. "You went ahead and finished your shopping, didn't you? I hope you're proud! While you enjoyed yourself at the mall, your husband has suffered in intensive care and taken a terrible turn for the worst." She paused for effect and lowered her voice. "But it's just as well you did, because it's probably the last shopping trip you'll ever take! For the rest of your life, your husband will require your around-the-clock attention. His care is now your fulltime job!" The woman felt so guilty that she broke down sobbing. The doctor chuckled and said, "Nah, I'm just pulling your leg. He died a couple of hours ago. Show me what you bought!"

Boss to employees: "I'm sorry, but I've got to let one of you go." Black employee: "Not me! I'm a protected minority." Female employee: "Not me! I'm a woman." Older employee: "Not me! I'll sue you for age discrimination." They all looked at the hapless young white male employee, who stammered: "Did I mention I'm thinking about being gay?"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

To share CyberJoke 3000™ with others
Download this barcode (WWW or SMS) and print it anywhere you want to make people laugh.

Get a CyberJoke 3000™  SMS a CyberJoke 3000™

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment