Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[cyberjoke3000] June 24, 2009



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Zadir shares this amazing video of Kevin Richardson, a South African naturalist who does something totally un-natural: he's become a member of a pride of lions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wso13n4kHZ4

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

There's no point being punctual in my office; no one is around to appreciate it!

A cargo plane was over the middle of the ocean when the cockpit door burst open to reveal an armed, masked hijacker. He aimed his gun at the pilot's head and shouted, "Take this plane to Cuba or I'll blow your brains out!" The pilot calmly reached up, pushed the gun aside, and said, "Look, pal, if you shoot me this plane will crash into the sea and you'd die along with the rest of us." The hijacker turned the gun toward the copilot. "Take this plane to Cuba or I'll blow his brains out!" The copilot calmly reached up, pushed the gun aside, and said, "Listen, pal, the pilot has a weak heart; if you kill me, the shock could give him a heart attack. Then we'd both be dead, we'd still crash into the sea and you'd die." The hijacker considered this and then turned his gun on the navigator. "Take this plane to Cuba or I'll blow his brains out!" The navigator calmly reached up, pushed the gun aside, and said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Those other two have no sense of direction. Without me, they couldn't even find Cuba. If you shoot me, we'd still crash into the sea and die." The hijacker spun around and aimed at the stewardess. "Take this plane to Cuba or I'll blow her brains out!" The stewardess calmly leaned over and whispered in the hijacker's ear. He turned beet red, dropped his gun, and ran back into the cargo hold! "What did you tell him?" they asked. "I told him that if he killed me, he'd have to give all you guys your blowjobs!"


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

To share CyberJoke 3000™ with others
Download this barcode (WWW or SMS) and print it anywhere you want to make people laugh.

Get a CyberJoke 3000™  SMS a CyberJoke 3000™

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment