Monday, June 7, 2010

[cyberjoke3000] June 8, 2010



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Agustín Cordes sends along this tribute to Japanese game shows: 10 Most Insane Moments from Japanese TV. Caution: weird!
http://www.popcrunch.com/10-most-insane-moments-from-japanese-tv/

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A drunk complained to the doctor, "I feel tired all the time. My head hurts. I've got a sore leg. I can't sleep. What's wrong, Doc?" The doctor examined him thoroughly and said, "I find nothing wrong -- it must be the drinking." "Fair enough," slurred the drunk. "Why don't I come back when you're sober?!"

Morris came home to find his wife crying. "What's wrong, Sadie?" Sadie replied, "Mrs. Goldberg told me you're having an affair with your secretary. Why, Morris? Haven't I been a good wife? I've cooked, raised our children, and stood beside you for thirty-five years. What haven't I done for you?" Embarrassed, Morris confessed, "It's true, Sadie, you're the best wife a man could hope for. You make me happy in everyway... but one. You don't moan when we have sex!" Sadie looked up. "If I moaned during sex, you'd stop cheating on me? All right, let's go to the bedroom right now so I can show you how I can moan during sex!" They went to the bedroom, got undressed, and climbed between the sheets. As they kissed, Sadie asked, "Now, Morris? Should I moan now?" "No, not yet, Sadie." As Morris fondled Sadie, she asked, "What about now? Should I moan now?" "No. I'll tell you when." He climbed on top of her and began intercourse. "Now, Morris? Do you want me to moan now?" "Wait. I'll tell you when." Moments later, in the heat of passion, seconds before reaching climax, Morris yelled, "Now, Sadie! Moan! MOAN!" With great sincerity Sadie cried, "Oy! What a day I've had today..."


Listen and laugh at CyberJoke 3000™&
For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment