Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[cyberjoke3000] September 23, 2010



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Neil Rubenking (and others) responded to my Copy Path download by telling me that in Windows 7 and Vista, you get the same thing with a shift-right-click. Thanks to all!

CyberJokester (and world's greatest daughter!) Megan Hughes sends along this hilarious site whose name explains it precisely: "Dear Blank, Please blank."
http://www.dearblankpleaseblank.com

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A rich man's daughter wanted a white horse for her birthday gift. He saw a poor man with a beautiful white stallion and asked to buy it. "I'll give you $500 for that horse," he said. The poor man replied, "I don't know, mister; it don't look so good." The rich man searched everywhere, but couldn't find a horse as fine, so he found the same man and this time offered him $1,000 for his horse. The poor man said, "I don't know, mister; it don't look so good." On the day before his daughter's birthday, the rich man was desperate. "I'll give you $2,000 for that horse," he begged. The poor man needed the money, so he agreed, and the rich man took his horse home. His daughter absolutely loved her present. She leapt onto the horse and took off at a gallop... right into a tree! The rich man found the poor man and demanded an explanation for the horse's blindness. The poor man replied, "Remember? I told you it don't look so good!"

Why do Scots wear kilts? Because sheep can hear zippers!


Listen and laugh at CyberJoke 3000™&
For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment