Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[cyberjoke3000] June 7, 2011



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

This is the best coverage I've seen of the terrible tornado that destroyed much of Joplin, MO. It's difficult to imagine destruction so total.
http://bit.ly/mh8rOu

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL

Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Toscanini was conducting a new work with the NBC Symphony with an impossible trumpet part. Each trumpeter tried, but failed. Finally, someone recommended a jazz trumpeter who was in town: "Bix can play anything!" Toscanini swore he would never employ any jazz musician, but as the concert approached, he was forced to call him. Bix arrived for the next rehearsal, sauntered in, walked right up to Toscanini and said, "Hey, man. How's it goin'?" Toscanini was appalled. But Bix nailed the part perfectly on his first attempt. The next day was dress rehearsal and the same thing happened: Bix arrived on time, sauntered in, walked over to Toscanini and said, "Hey, man. How's it goin'?" and then nailed the part again. When the dress rehearsal ended, Toscanini went over to Bix and said, "Sir, I've had terrible problems with jazz musicians in the past, but you have changed my opinion. You're on time and play your part to perfection. I thank you." As Bix threw his horn back in the case, he replied, "Hey, thanks, man. I figured it's the least I could do since I can't make the gig!"

A male pterodactyl flew down to a young female pterodactyl and attempted to have sex with her. She said, "You'd better not; I'm having my century!"


To hear jokes instead of reading them, download "Al's Comedy Club" for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. It's less than a buck!


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment