Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[cyberjoke3000] February 23, 2012



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Oscar Peterson was one of the all-time great jazz pianists and now you can watch the actual notes he improvised. The audio is Oscar performing George Gershwin's classic, "How Long Has This Been Going On?" but the video is a transcription of the musical notation. Watch this. (And, if you're a pianist, weep!.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azSQ_yDWmXU 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Last night, my wife said that snoring can kill you. I decided to move the gun out of the bedroom table!

The young blonde returned from her South American vacation and went to the local bank to exchange her foreign currency. She plopped a huge wad of bills on the counter, the teller counted it, consulted his computer, and then counted out $27.18. The blonde gasped, "You mean that's all I get for that mountain of money?" "I'm afraid so, Miss," replied the teller. "That's the current exchange rate." "Damn! And I even fixed him breakfast!" 


To hear jokes instead of reading them, download "Al's Comedy Club" for your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. It's less than a buck!


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment