Monday, March 11, 2013

[cyberjoke3000] March 12, 2013



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

I’m sorry that yesterday’s CyberJoke 3000™ was 24 hours early. I’d like to blame daylight savings time, but I think it was more likely just operator error.

 

In the early '80s, my wife and I hiked down the Bright Angel Trail into Grand Canyon and spent one of the best weeks of our lives riding the Colorado River rapids. Now you can experience what we saw on that 8-mile hike down a mile of vertical via Google Maps:
http://bit.ly/12fGfHh 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

I just read that the world's oldest human passed away. Does it seem to you like that title is cursed?

 

The Foreign Legion company had spent years in the desert without seeing a woman. Finally, one private accumulated enough leave to visit the nearest town and find a suitable woman. "I'll tell you all about it when I get back," he promised. A week later, he limped into camp, happy and relaxed. The entire company crowded around to hear his tale. He began, "On the third day..." The men interrupted, "What? No! Stop! Start with the first day!" But the private restarted, "On the third day... she asked me to stop so she could get something to eat!"

 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment