Thursday, March 7, 2013

[cyberjoke3000] March 7, 2013



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Need to send a (gasp!) fax? I got rid of my machine years ago but once in a while you meet someone (i.e., the government) who just can't accept anything but '80s technology. "Ask Bob Rankin" will help you! Here's a list of websites that will let you "fax" for free:

http://askbobrankin.com/free_internet_faxing_services.html

And while you're there, check out Bob's other great pages. He has lots of good advice!

http://askbobrankin.com 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A restaurant patron continually bothered his waiter about the air conditioning: it was too hot, it was too cold, then too hot... this went on and on. To the other customers' surprise, the waiter remained patient and pleasant. Finally another customer asked, "Why don't you just throw out that pest?" The waiter grinned and said, "Oh, I don't mind. We don't even have an air conditioner!"

 

"Are you and your boyfriend getting serious yet?" one girl asked another. "We haven't quite come to a meeting of the minds," she admitted. "I want a big, old-fashioned June wedding and he wants a quickie in the back seat!"  


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment