Thursday, November 20, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] November 21, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Gary Orndorff sends along this video that shows what happens when a modern 850 H.P. John Deere diesel tractor takes on an antique 18 H.P. steam tractor. You may be surprised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=FLQhvruimfs 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

The Wit of Phyllis Diller: Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? The reason women don't play football is because eleven of them would never wear the same outfit. The best way to get rid of kitchen odors is to eat out. We spend the first two years of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next fifteen years telling them to sit down and shut up. Cleaning a house with growing kids is like shoveling a walk while it's still snowing. The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally put gin in the steam iron. Old age is when your liver spots show through your gloves. My photographs don't do me justice -- they just look like me. I had a pain beneath my left breast. Turns out it was a trick knee. Tranquilizers work best when you follow the advice on the bottle: “keep away from children.” The golf pro tells you to keep your head down so you can't see him laughing. You know you're old when your blood type is discontinued.

 

As a beautiful woman walked past a Parisian pet store, she noticed a sign in the window: "Wanted: Good Home For A Clitoris Licking Frog." She entered the store and said to the clerk, "I'm interested in the sign in your window." The clerk said, "Oui, Mademoiselle!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment