Friday, April 12, 2013

[cyberjoke3000] April 12, 2013



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Windows 8 didn't take away the familiar Start Menu -- they just hid it. Type Win+R to open the Run dialog and enter: "%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu" (without the quote marks). There's your start menu. You can even make a shortcut to that location.

Thanks for the kind words about my newly revised website! I promise to pass along all of your praise to Eden Brownlee, whose Accentuateit.com did the design and implementation! If you didn’t go yesterday, check it out today. Did you try resizing your browser and watch it change automagically? Or on your cell phone? Or tablet? And please keep reporting any bugs and problems; we want to extinguish them all!
http://www.allowe.com

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

I asked my wife to just once make me a hot breakfast. This morning she put Tabasco in my Cheerios!

 

A young Scottish couple walked through a meadow. She looked at him and shyly offered, "Would you like to hold my hand?" "Uh, well, yes, I would. But how did you know?" She replied, "By the gleam in your eye." They walked a little farther and she asked, "Would you like to kiss me?" "Oh, my, yes! But how did you know?" She replied, "By the gleam in your eye." When they were deep in the forest, she sat down in a quiet spot and she asked, "Would you like to go all the way?" "Hell, yes! But how did you know? By the gleam in my eye?" She replied, "No. By the tilt in your kilt!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment