Saturday, April 13, 2013

[cyberjoke3000] April 14, 2013



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Today you have to promise me that you’ll only look at 10 sight gags. It seems my new, beautiful website just doesn’t want to stop you from looking ahead! So start here, but after 10, please press the “Random” button!
http://www.allowe.com/Humor/sightgagbrowser.php?j=3811 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

How do Jewish wives get their children ready for supper? "Hey, kids! Get in the car!"

 

Smith was both a professional football player and an avid hunter. The last day of deer season coincided with the last game of the season. He told his wife, "I've sat on the bench all season. Would you wear my uniform and take my place while I go deer hunting?" She agreed. But, with three minutes left in the game, the coach yelled, "Smith! You're in!" She couldn't say anything or her husband would lose his contract and be sued. "What could possibly happen in just three minutes?" she thought, running onto the field. But the next thing she knew, she had the ball and guys were piling on top of her. When she finally came to, she was in the locker room, still wearing her helmet, but naked from the waist down. The coach yelled, "Don't worry, Smith! They say as soon as we get your balls back down where they belong, your pecker will pop out!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment