Tuesday, June 4, 2013

[cyberjoke3000] June 4, 2013



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester David Lipkin response to yesterday's joke about the vasectomy vote made me laugh out loud. He said, "15-2? Wow, that's a vas deferens between the yes and no votes!"

 

John W sends along this tip on how to avoid hotel room cancellation penalties: Call the hotel and say “I don’t want to cancel my reservation but I do need to move it to next week because my meeting’s been postponed. Can I have the same room next Friday?” They’ll usually agree. Then wait a day or two and call again. Say, “I need to cancel my reservation for next week because my meeting’s been canceled.” And since you’re giving them plenty of notice, no penalty!

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Jerry wanted a parrot who already knew how to speak. The pet store manager showed him a beauty. "This bird has a vocabulary of over 1,000 words." It was expensive, but Jerry bought it. The next day, he was back because the bird hadn't spoken a word! The manager said, "That's not unusual. Get him a few toys. That'll make him more comfortable." Jerry paid for some toys but in two days he was back again. "Still not talking, eh?" asked the manager. "How about a birdbath?" Two days later, Jerry was there again. "You sold me a fake bird. It hasn't said one word!" This time, the manager suggested a bell. Again nothing. "Maybe he's lonely. A mirror will trick him into thinking he had company." Two days later, Jerry was back, this time with the bird -- dead. "What happened? Did he never speak?" asked the manager. Jerry said, "Well, just before he died, he did say, 'Doesn't that pet store sell birdseed?'!"

 

Definition of oral sex: the taste of things to come. 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment