Sunday, June 30, 2013

[cyberjoke3000] July 1, 2013



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Declare your independence from non-visual humor!
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=3861 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

What gets easier to pick up the heavier it gets? Women!

 

A young woman, who was a heavy smoker, was having trouble with her cigarette lighter. When she saw a gentleman light his cigarette with his lighter and then put it in his pants, she asked him, "Would you be a dear and tell me about that thing you have in your trousers?" Embarrassed and not comprehending, he replied, "What? No. I don't discuss such things with ladies." "There's no need to be shy. Tell me, how does yours work? Do you jerk it up and down?" "Well, sometimes." "Then it's different from mine; mine just opens and shuts. Do you rub yours up and down until it works? "Yes. Especially in cold weather." "Have you ever tried pulling your wick and dipping it?" "No, certainly not!" "Oh. You should, it's good. Have you ever soaked it?" "Of course not." "You should try it sometime. It takes out the stiffness." "Hmm. I think you're a naughty girl." Thinking he was referring to her smoking, she responded, "Oh, every girl does it these days. What about your wick? Is it a long one?" "Why, yes, I like to think so." "I think I should try a longer one. The one I have doesn't seem to go far enough to do any good. Does yours get red on the end when it's dry?" "Yeah." "Mine, too! In fact, mine has been giving me a lot of trouble. Would you like to see it?" "Uh, yes, but not now. How about this evening?" "Don't be ridiculous. You can see it much better in the light. It's been leaking the past few days, so I put a rag around it. I could unwind it for you." She looked in her purse but when she looked up, the gentleman was gone! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment