Friday, July 10, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] July 10, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Ultra Hal is an artificially-intelligent chat bot that learns from past conversations according to its creators, but listening to two of them talk to each other is just weird and frightening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_tvm6Eoa3g

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

When a repairman tells me that he'll come "sometime next week" I always answer, "Fine. How about if I pay you sometime next year?"

Eating breakfast with my 10-year-old granddaughter last February, I asked her what day it was. Without hesitation she said, "Presidents Day!" I asked her, "So what is Presidents Day?" I expected something about Obama or Washington, but she surprised me by saying, "Presidents Day is when the President steps out of the White House and, if he sees his shadow, we have six more months of bullsh¡t." It hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment