Friday, April 21, 2017

[cyberjoke3000] April 21, 2017



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Charter CyberJokester Neil Rubenking has written an article about phone scams that you really should read. My personal technique is to lead them on a moment, then when they think they've got me, shame them into looking for "a real job!"
http://www.pcmag.com/article/346790/is-this-call-a-scam-heres-how-to-tell

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

I tried to childproof my house but the kids still get in!

A drunk stumbled into a bar's bathroom and found a tiny little man dressed all in green, with pointy shoes and an Irish accent. The drunk said, "You're a leprechaun, aren't you?" The little man replied, "Yep. That I'd be." "Since I caught you, don't I get three wishes?" The leprechaun responded, "Sure. Name 'em." "First, I want a giant house with servants." The leprechaun said, "Zap! You now own the biggest house in town. And it has fifteen servants." The drunk thinks, "That's nice, but I'll need money to pay my servants" so he wished for fifty billion dollars. "Zap! You now have fifty billion dollars in the bank." The drunk grinned and said, "For my final wish, I want the most beautiful wife in the world." "Zap! She's waiting out in the bar for you." Satisfied with his good fortune, the drunk started to leave when the leprechaun stopped him. "Well, now, since I did all of this for you, and it's been centuries since I've had sex, how about if I have my way with you?" The drunk thinks a moment, but decided, "Why not? He's given me everything I need in life." He bent over and let the little man sodomize him. While it was happening, the drunk whispered to himself, "I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this." The leprechaun soon finished and said, "I can't believe you thought I was a leprechaun!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

AL
Laugh at allowe.com
For free jokes daily, send a blank email here

 



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment