Monday, May 21, 2012

[cyberjoke3000] May 21, 2012



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Go on. I dare you. Just try not to click this link:
http://www.allowe.com/Humor/sightgagbrowser.php?j=3361

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

An applicant was being interviewed for admission to a prominent medical school. The interviewer asked, "And where do you see yourself ten years from now?" The student replied, "Well, since today's Wednesday, I'll probably be on the golf course!"

 

A young American woman, on her very first trip to Paris, wanted to test the Frenchmen's famed expertise at love-making. She asked her first date exactly what he would do with her. He boasted, "First, I weel remove ze dress. Zen, I will carry you to ze bed. And zen, I will kiss ze navel." She was unimpressed. "Humpht. I've had my navel kissed hundreds of times." The Frenchman shrugged. "Ahhhhh, but of course. But, from ze inside?!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.

 

 

AL
Laugh at www.allowe.com
For free jokes daily, send a blank email here

 

 

 

 

AL
Laugh at www.allowe.com
For free jokes daily, send a blank email here

 

 



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment