Wednesday, February 12, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] February 13, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

I vividly remember the 1984 Super Bowl when Apple ran (for the first and only time) its first Macintosh ad. To honor that anniversary, they filmed this 90-second video entirely on exact day 30 years later, January 24, 2014 -- and using nothing but iPhones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJahlKPCL9g 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

The freshman finally got up enough nerve to ask the pretty junior for a dance. She looked him over and snarled, "Sorry. I won't dance with a child." He quickly retorted, "Oh, sorry; I didn't know you were pregnant!"

 

An Australian garbage collector noticed that one home hadn't put out its curbside garbage "wheelie bin." In a kind mood, he looked around for it but couldn't find it, so he knocked on the front door. No response. He knocked again, harder. Finally, a Japanese man answered. "Harro!" he said. "G'day, mate! Where's ya' bin?" asked the trash man. "I bin on toilet," said the perplexed homeowner. Realizing he was misunderstood, the bin man smiled and tried again. "No, mate. Where's ya' dust bin?" "I dust been to toilet. I toll you!" "No, no. You misunderstand. I mean, where's ya' wheelie bin?" The Japanese man gave a sheepish grin and softly said, "I wheelie bin having sex wiffa wife's sista!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment