Thursday, February 13, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] February 14, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

In honor of Valentine’s Day, here is an aptly named website: “BadEngagementPhotos.” It is just that. Truly cringe-worthy, trite, and as watchable as a train wreck: You know you're going to click this one!
http://badengagementphotos.tumblr.com 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A new father noticed his baby's ears protruded conspicuously and expressed concern to the nurse that kids might call "my new son Dumbo or worse." She assured him his son was healthy and his ears could be easily corrected later. "But still, I worry what my wife will say; she doesn't handle things as easily as I do." When mom was ready to meet her new son, she took one look and smiled at her husband. "Look, honey! He has your ears!"

 

You know that awkward moment when the woman you're dancing behind bends over so you can grind it and then you realize: she only lost an earring and no one else in Starbucks can hear the music playing on your earbuds


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment