Monday, October 13, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] October 14, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Five days a week for four months, hundreds of volunteers are planting thousands of ceramic poppies around the Tower of London. They will finish on Nov. 11, Remembrance Day, when exactly 888,246 poppies will fill the moat -- one for each British and Commonwealth fatality of the First World War. Thanks, Peter Slocombe!

http://bit.ly/1slE01N 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Mom: "What does IDK, LY & TTY mean?" Teenage Son: "I don't know, love you, talk to you later." Mom: "Okay, never mind. I'll ask your sister!"

 

A man noticed two lovely women sitting at the bar. He called the bartender over and said, "I want to buy those two ladies a drink." The bartender said, "Don't bother. It won't do you any good." The man said, "I don't care. Buy them a drink." The bartender delivered the drinks and the ladies acknowledged with a nod of their heads. A while later, he approached the women and said, "I'd like to buy you another drink." One woman said, "It won't do you any good." "Why not?" "We're lesbians." The man look puzzled. "Lesbians? What's a lesbian?" "You know: lesbians. We like to lick pussy." The man yelled, "Bartender! Three drinks for us lesbians!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment