Thursday, October 9, 2014

[cyberjoke3000] October 9, 2014



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Todd Mickel sends along an invitation for you to join NASA in space. Well, sort of. NASA will put your name on a microchip and send it into space, maybe even to Mars. Sign up here:
http://go.usa.gov/vcpz

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

The teacher asked Billy to name two pronouns. Billy looked startled. "Who, me?" "Very good, William!"

 

A missionary in a remote village in Africa was the only white man for miles so, when an albino child was born in the village, everyone suspected him. The chief called him into his hut to discuss it. Try as he might, the missionary was unable to explain the concept of albino genetics. Finally he saw a flock of white sheep and a single black lamb grazing nearby. He pointed to the flock and said, "See? A flock of white sheep can have a lamb of a different color." The chief nodded knowingly. "I understand. And if you won't tell, I won't tell!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment