Sunday, March 29, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] March 30, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

While you don’t have to browse around my website, if it’s been a while since you have, today’s a perfect day. Besides, you’re already there when you click here:
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=4771

 

If you’re going to be in the Seattle area tomorrow evening, March 31, why not drop by Tula’s Jazz Club for an evening of big band jazz by The Critical Mass Big Band. We begin at 7:30. Tula’s opens for dinner at 6:00. They may even let me play a few solos or ten.
http://www.tulas.com

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A year ago I joined the Procrastinators Support Group. I'm not sure when we'll have our first meeting!

 

A sperm named Stanley lived inside a famous movie actor. Stanley was healthy. He'd do push-ups and somersaults and stretches all the time, while the other sperm just lazed around. One day, one sperm asked Stanley, "Why do you work out so much?" Stanley explained. "Look, pal, only one sperm gets a woman pregnant and, when the big time comes, I'm gonna be that one sperm!" One day, all the sperm grew warmer and warmer. Their big day was here! Suddenly, they were released abruptly and, sure enough, there was Stanley, swimming far ahead of the others. But then, Stanley stopped dead in his tracks, turned around, and began to swim the other way as hard as he could. "Go back! Go back!" he yelled. "It's a blow job!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment