Sunday, April 12, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] April 13, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

So some woman is running for President? Big surprise. My choice in 2016? Sight gags!
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=4791 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Why I miss Rodney Dangerfield: I asked my old man, "How can I get my kite in the air?" and he told me to run off a cliff! My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass! I was such an ugly kid that, when I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up! My wife's such a bad cook that, at my house, we pray after meals! My parents hated me; my bath toys were a toaster and a radio. My wife's such a bad cook, our dog begs for Alka-Seltzer. I got no respect from my father; he carried around the picture of the kid that came with his wallet. When I was born, the doctor told my father, "I'm sorry, we did everything we could, but he pulled through anyway!" My wife made me join a bridge club; I jump off next Tuesday! When I was a kid, I asked a policeman to help me find my parents. I asked him, "Do you think we'll ever find them?" and he said, "I don't know, kid; there's so many places they can hide!" I'm so ugly that when I worked in a pet shop, people kept asking how big I'd get! I said to my doctor, "Every morning when I look in the mirror, I feel like throwing up; what's wrong with me?" and he said, "Well, your eyesight is perfect!" I went to the E.R. because I'd swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills; the doctor said to have a few drinks and get some rest! If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all! They asked me to be a poster boy -- for birth control! My uncle's dying wish was to have me sitting in his lap; he died in the electric chair! My wife has no respect for me; this morning she had sex with me just to time an egg! Last night, my wife met me at the front door wearing a sexy negligee; the trouble was, she was coming home! A hooker once told me she had a headache! I was making love to a girl and she started crying. I asked, "Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?" She said, "No. I hate myself now!" I once dated a girl so ugly that she was a two-bagger: I had to wear a bag over my head in case her bag came off! My wife is such a bad cook, if we leave dental floss in the kitchen, the roaches hang themselves! I went to a massage parlor; they took one look at me and told me it was self-service! I dated a girl so ugly, they used her in prisons to cure sex offenders! Yesterday I came home early and a naked guy was jogging past my house. I asked him, "Why?" and he said, "Because you came home early!" I'm so ugly, I stuck my head out the car window and got arrested for mooning! My wife likes to talk during sex; last night she called me from a motel! I was kidnapped and they sent my father a piece of my finger; he said he needed more proof! I'm so ugly my mother had morning sickness after I was born! My family was so poor that, if I hadn't been born a boy, I wouldn't have had anything to play with! It's been a rough day: I put my shirt on and a button fell off; I grabbed my briefcase and the handle fell off; I'm afraid to take a leak! Even my dog doesn't respect me; last night he went on the paper four times -- three times while I was reading it! I was such an ugly baby that my mother wouldn't breastfed me; she told me that she only liked me as a friend!

 

A guy comes into a bar. No, wait. It was a horse. ...A guy comes into a horse... 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment