Wednesday, April 29, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] April 30, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Dallas Parker sends along this useful website "Is it down right now?" You give it a URL, it tests the website and tells you if it's down for everyone or if it's just you.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A prestigious law firm interviewed many candidates, narrowing the field down to Robert and Paul. Both had graduated magna cum laude. Both were from good families. Both were attractive and well spoken. It was up to the senior partner to decide, so he took each aside and asked one question: "Why did you become a lawyer?" Within seconds, he chose Paul. Baffled, Robert took Paul aside and said, "I don't understand why I was rejected. When he asked why I became a lawyer, I told him that I had great respect for the law, that I'd lay down my life for the Constitution, and that all I wanted was to serve my clients. What did you say?" Robert replied, "I told him I became a lawyer because of my hands." "Your hands? What does that mean?" "There wasn't any money in either of them!"

 

I directed a play and decided to spice it up by adding a lesbian shower scene. Some reviewers said it was fresh and the kind of boldness that theater needs today. Most said I'd ruined the nativity. 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment