Thursday, June 4, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] June 5, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Kenny sends along this short video slide show containing iconic images from the 1950s. A little nostalgia for you baby boomers or maybe a little history lesson for you youngsters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjj9VKKSV2g 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Your Internet Connection May Be Running a Little Slow if: Web pages display text as Morse Code. Your graphics arrive via FedEx. You post a message to a group and it displays a week later. While ordering online, your credit card expires. ESPN site announces "Heisman Trophy Winner ...for 1998!" You're still downloading "Bejeweled." Everyone you Skype sounds like Forrest Gump. You receive e-mails with stamps on them. When you click Send, a pigeon flies out of your monitor.

 

Kent asked his new girlfriend, "Why is it that every time I go out with you, you cost me hundreds of dollars?" She stared at him. "Because I'm a whore, you idiot!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment