Friday, September 11, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] September 11, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Peter Slocombe sends along this classical quartet that everyone can enjoy: Hamburg's Salut Salnn performing "Wettstreit zu viert."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKezUd_xw20 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Never invite cannibals to your wedding. They like to toast the bride and groom!

A man asked the clothing store clerk for wooden pants. He tried them on, but said, "I don't like them. They have splinters! Do you have any steel pants?" The lady clerk brought him some, he tried them on, but said, "I don't like them. In the summer, they'll be hot and in the winter, they'll be cold. Do you have any glass pants?" She got him some glass pants and he tried them on. The clerk said, "When you asked for wooden pants, I thought you were weird. When you asked for steel pants, I thought you were crazy. But now that you're wearing the glass pants, I can clearly see your nuts!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment