Tuesday, September 15, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] September 15, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

In response to my recent classical quartet video, CyberJokester Myron Clements sends along "Cello Wars," a musical Star Wars parody with light saber bows and Darth Vader on accordion! Funny!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A student who wanted into an advanced course was being interviewed by the admittance committee. The professor asked, "Would you rather answer ten easy questions or one difficult question?" The student immediately said, "One difficult question." The professor smiled. He had him! "Young man, tell me: which came first, day or night?" The boy quickly replied, "Day, sir." The professor grinned, thinking, "I got you!" He asked, "How?" The boy was dismissive. "I'm sorry, sir, but that's a second question!" Admission secured.

An elderly couple was considering having sex, but she cautioned, "I'd love to, but I'm afraid my back might peter out." He agreed, "I'd love to, too, but I'm afraid my peter might back out!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment