Wednesday, September 9, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] September 9, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Ken Rice sends along the "Brooklyn Bar Menu Generator" for those of you who have recently purchased a bar in Brooklyn but are bereft of original ideas. Use this handy web tool to generate a name and menu for your fine establishment – with absolutely no imagination needed!

http://www.brooklynbarmenus.com 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A new bride went crying to her mother. "Mom, I can't get Dave to do anything. There's stuff around the house that needs fixing and he keeps putting it off." "Honey, after being married to your father for twenty-nine years, I've found that there's only one way to get him to do anything." "What?" Her mother replied, "I tell him to do it and then add, 'unless you're too old and I should hire somebody'!"

"So how was your date last night?" "Great! What a nice guy. At dinner, he asked if I'd like to have breakfast with him. I said, 'Sure.' So he asked, 'Shall I phone you or nudge you?' " 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment