Sunday, September 13, 2015

[cyberjoke3000] September 14, 2015



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

The kids are back in school. Enjoy a few thousand sight gags today!
http://www.allowe.com/humor/sight-gags.html?PicNumber=5011

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Kids today have got it so easy. When I was a kid, we had to walk through nine feet of shag carpeting just to change the TV channel!

Modern Co-Worker Sex Contract: I, ____________, hereby surrender all possibilities of friendship, commitment, marriage, guilt-trips and near-pregnancies in exchange for one night of USDA-approved fondling and fornication. I will not return to the scene of said activities, nor call, write or otherwise contact or harass the co-signer for no less than thirty days (and nights) after such said activities. I surrender all rights to propagate rumors and dirty looks from myself and my friends and will treat co-signer with all the respect due a stranger. I will say "Hi" in a friendly, neutral tone if we pass within twelve feet of each other. Upon completion of the afore activities, I will not leave underwear, car keys, earrings or any other knick-knacks lying about or hidden somewhere in the co-signer's abode for the purpose of returning to said abode and thus breaking the no-contact clause of this agreement. I furthermore state that I am of sound mind and desirable body and will not call said co-signer by anything other than his or her given name, nor reminisce about some former slimeball/great lover who wore the same cologne or boxer shorts. I agree to pay one-half of all laundry fees needed after prescribed activity. Signed, ____________. 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment