Tuesday, April 12, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] April 12, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Once when an actor quit a show after the start of filming, it was a costly problem. Now, they just digitally replace his face with the new hire. Seriously!

http://www.vulture.com/2016/03/special-effects-c-v-r.html 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

My New Year's resolution for 2016 was to lose ten pounds. Only fifteen to go!

An old couple was planning a second honeymoon for their golden wedding anniversary. She said, "We'll go to all the same places like we did fifty years ago." He mumbled, "Uh huh." "And we'll do all the same things that we did fifty years ago." "Uh huh." "And we'll make love like we did fifty years ago." He responded, "Yeah, except this time it'll be me who sits on the side of the bed and cries, 'It's too big. It's too big'!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment