Monday, May 9, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] May 10, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

My thanks to CyberJokester Russ Haag who realized that the spam we've all been receiving about BC voting came from the CyberJoke 3000™ calendar. (I didn't even know CyberJoke 3000™ had a calendar!) Somehow it got posted and set to repeat every other day. I deleted the entry and it hasn’t reappeared all day. So far, so good. Thanks, Russ, for figuring this one out. And here's hoping this doesn't become a new kind of spam on Yahoo!

 

As a musician (and then music teacher) my life motto was "practice makes perfect." But this article in Nautilus says "Not All Practice Makes Perfect." Changing from naïve to purposeful practice dramatically increases performance.
http://bit.ly/24EzujC

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A student told the school secretary, "My iPod was stolen!" The secretary handed her a form to complete. She filled in every blank, even those labeled "Staff Use Only." Under "Disposition" she entered, "I'm really ticked off!"

A cop pulled over a weaving car driven by a hot blonde who smelled of liquor. He said, "I'm going to have to give you a Breathalyzer test to determine if you're driving under the influence." She blew into the balloon, he returned to his patrol car. He soon returned and told her, "It looks like you've had a couple of stiff ones." She looked shocked. "You mean a Breathalyzer shows that, too?" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment