Tuesday, May 24, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] May 25, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

Reading in your Chrome browser and hit a word or phrase you don’t know? Double-click it, right-click it, and choose "Search Google for..." and there it is. Or, you can highlight it and drag it to the omnibox (that’s Google’s name for the address bar). If you're on your smartphone, long-click the word instead.)

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A high school class was discussing the pope's funeral. One student asked, "How do they choose the next pope?" The teacher explained, "The cardinals pick him." From the back of class a voice asked, "What's a baseball team have to do with it?"

Answers Men Would Like To Give But Never Will: "No, we can't be friends; I only come here for the sex." "That dress doesn't make you look fat, what makes you look fat is eating all that fattening food!" "There's no chance I'll ever call you." "I probably won't be gentle." "Of course you have to swallow." "Well, actually yes, I do do this all the time." "I hate your friends." "I plan to use you and never speak to you again." "Eat it? It took me ten beers to get up the courage to screw it!" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment