Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] August 10, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

I’m not sure what happened last night when I sent out today’s joke but somehow my macro failed me! My apologies. And my thanks to all who humorously informed me of the error of my ways this morning! Here’s what I thought I sent you:

 

How about thirty seconds of just pure fun? “Flippy the Lid” is a little Latin dancing starring a sink, running water, and a salsa jar lid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLK47k4K1Fw

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

My head says "gym" but my heart says "cheesecake."

A teacher was teaching her third grade class about poetry and explained that a poem, such as "Mary had a little lamb / whose fleece was white as snow. / And everywhere that Mary went, / the lamb was sure to go" could be changed to prose by altering the final line to "the lamb went with her." She asked her class for an example. Little Johnny's hand flew up. "Mary had a little pig, / an ornery little runt. / He stuck his nose in Mary's clothes, / and smelled her little..." Little Johnny paused and asked, "Teacher? Do you want poetry or prose?" "Prose!" she quickly responded, thinking she'd saved herself some embarrassment. Little Johnny concluded, ..."a$$hole."  


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment