Monday, August 8, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] August 9, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

I hate hunting and clicking through “Open...” dialog boxes so, when I know a program will require one, I do this first. Press and release the Windows key; the Start menu appears with the cursor in the Search field. Type a few characters of the filename you’re going to need. Windows will find the file for you. When it appears in the list, hold down Shift and right-click the file’s name. Choose “Copy as path” from the menu. Now when you get to that “Open...” dialog, paste the path with no hunting or clicking! 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

A man who rarely spoke answered the door to find a saleswoman. "May I see your wife?" she asked. He said, "She's not here." "May I wait for her?" He silently led her into the living room and motioned to a chair. She sat down. And waited. For hours. Finally, she asked him, "May I ask where is your wife?" He replied, "She went to the cemetery." "And when will she be back?" "Don't know. Been there 'bout ten years now."

What's the difference between an old cat and a young cat? An old cat scratches and bites but a little pussy never hurt anybody! 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment