Monday, August 22, 2016

[cyberjoke3000] August 23, 2016



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Vincent Rizzuto sends along this video of Colin Furze's “Giant 360° Swing.” I want a backyard swing that goes all the way over and around, too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9uh-CyBMCs
And the building of it is documented here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0wfkpBImKw
and here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMXOyiRymY 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

Golf May Not Be For You if... After three putts, you're still away. You talk about your one good shot for a week. You leave the pin in when you are on the fringe in the vain hope that it might stop your ball. You think, "I can still make bogie if I hole this one from 140 yards out." Your group has rules for Mulligans. The starter leaves a one-hour gap after your tee time. You yell "Fore!" on a par three and everyone runs onto the green for safety. The club has named the pond in front of a green after you. The most-used equipment in your bag is your ball retriever.

Why was the Australian team late for the Gay Olympics? They were stuck in Sydney


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment