Thursday, March 16, 2017

[cyberjoke3000] March 16, 2017



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

If you ever need cheering up, take a few minutes and watch "Who's on First?" again. I did. And, once again, I laughed out loud. It's a classic that's still funny after 75 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg#t=1m15s 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

"Dear, what would you do if I were to die?" Her husband said, "I'd probably die, too." "What? Why?" she asked. He replied, "My heart's too weak to handle that much joy!"

"I have a problem, Doc. One of my balls is blue." The doctor examined him and told him, "If you don't have that testicle removed, you'll die." He agreed to have it removed. Two weeks later, he was back. "Doc, my other ball is now blue." Same diagnosis. But two weeks after he was rendered testicle-free, he was back. "Doc, something's very wrong with me. Now my penis is blue!" Another exam, more bad news: his penis has got to go. "But Doc? How will I pee?" "I'll install a plastic tube. There'll be no problem." A month after his third operation, the unfortunate man was back in the doctor's office and extremely angry. "Doc, now my plastic tube is blue!" "What?" The doctor carefully examines him and said, "Hmm. I wonder if it's your brand of jeans?" 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment