Tuesday, March 21, 2017

[cyberjoke3000] March 22, 2017



It's Al Lowe's CyberJoke 3000™

CyberJokester Michael Gooden sends along this video about the only beer pipeline I’ve ever heard of. It’s in Bruges, Belgium.

https://goo.gl/qdVPoG 

Got a joke to share with me? Send it here. If you received this email from a friend, why not start your own free subscription? It's easy. See below.

AL


Today's CyberJoke 3000™

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. -- Albert Einstein

A priest took his car back to his mechanic. "I brought this car in last week and, ever since, it's leaked oil all over my garage." The mechanic said, "Sorry, Father. I'll make it right for you. You can pick it up tomorrow." The priest returned the next day and the mechanic said, "I found the issue. Your oil filter was loose but it won't leak now because I fastened it tighter than a nun's c*nt." The priest responded, "Maybe you should give it another quarter turn." 


For a free subscription to CyberJoke 3000™
If you can read, you qualify! And it really is free.
You can learn more about it here.
Every past issue is here.
To join, send a blank email here.
To quit, send a blank email here.

To change your email address
Go here, unsubscribe your old address, then resubscribe with your new address.

To contact me
For more humor, visit allowe.com.
Submit your jokes for CyberJoke 3000™ here.
Send your comments and feedback here.

Copyright information
I am not the author of these jokes and I do not claim any copyright privileges concerning them. I assume them to be in the public domain. I do my best not to use copyrighted material. If you see any, tell me and I'll remove it immediately. You're welcome to send these jokes to anyone, as long as you forward this entire email, complete with all this information intact.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "Al Lowe" <al@allowe.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment